Thursday, March 6, 2008

Audio/Video.....

I checked out the audio/video sites and they were quite interesting.. I particularly liked the music site. I enjoy music from the internet but I usually live vicariously through my teenage daughter's music downloads and purchases. I can't say that I would spend a great deal of time looking at music on my computer.
The Mango Languages site was very interesting. I could see how this could be very useful to people. If you were actually paying for the service I would think you would be more motivated to make use of the lessons. They were very easy to use and understand which would appeal to many.
Audio books are not my thing, in the library or on the internet, so I wasn't really impressed with that site.
Once again, there are so many things out there that I never would have discovered on my own.

No comments: