Thursday, March 27, 2008

Reflections.......

I really enjoyed this exercise and learned a lot from it. I think it expanded my ability to learn to find things on the Internet. Some of the activities were things that I wasn't even aware of.

My favorite by far was the how-to videos on You Tube. I didn't know that they had things like that on their website. I was under the impression that it was just funny, frivolous stuff.

I learned a lot about basic computer functions such as linking websites, finding addresses to copy and paste, and importing photos and videos onto blogs. I have to admit that until 2.0 started I was totally biased against blogs. I'm afraid that I just didn't understand them, but now I think I could find them very useful.

I think this exercise helped me in interacting with my co-workers. We had to ask each other for help during activities we didn't understand and we all learned from each other's trials and errors.

Having the dedicated time to just pursue this learning was a very nice thing. It was a lot of fun to actually learn new stuff. I'm pretty sure that I'll use some of this in my personal time on the computer at home.

Well, those are my thoughts on Discover 2.0. I'm very happy that we had the opportunity and I hope we have more chances for this sort of thing in the future.

1 comment:

PeZzY! said...

Have a good day off!